Client satisfaction is the ultimate goal with every home inspection. Please read a few of our client testimonials to get a feel of our client’s experiences. We are extremely proud of the feedback we have received for the quality of our inspections.
- Paul Maggiore is a professional in the truest sense of the word. We were buying a lovely 25 year old home, but were concerned about its condition and current code compliance. Paul expertly inspected and tested as appropriate all aspects of the house including its structural integrity, windows, doors, electrical, plumbing, roofing, AC system, pool systems…everything you could think of. He took photos of important features and possible deficiencies and explained them with excellent analysis and recommendations in his well presented report. He also spent plenty of time discussing with us what he had found. At the end of his review, we felt very comfortable with proceeding to finalize our home purchase with complete confidence. I would highly recommend Paul to anyone needing his company’s services. ~ Don Osmond
- I’m an out-of-state buyer and was able to rely on Paul Maggiore to conduct a very thorough home inspection in my absence, scheduled on short notice. Paul probed every nook and cranny and found multiple problems that were invisible on my walkthrough. His written report, in PDF format, was comprehensive and delivered the following day. The report was full of compelling photos and had an excellent summary categorizing problems by type and severity. The home’s problems would have cost me thousands to fix. In the end, the seller chose not to address them and I had to walk. The reasonable cost of Paul’s inspection was an excellent investment — the best money I’ve ever spent on a home I didn’t buy! ~ Doug Trent
- From the first phone conversation to the completed report, the service was of the highest quality. Mr. Maggiore was professional, while at the same time, friendly and very helpful. The report gave us what we needed to move forward with our home purchase.~Glenn Parker
- This is superior home inspection provider. Efficient and very thorough, even after the inspection is done he very available to answer questions and be helpful. We have investment properties and will definitely use Paul again.~Sue Clark
- We want to thank you for doing such a thorough inspection and so timely. We are impressed with your report and recommendations. We really don’t have any questions at this time. We certainly have some repairs to do, but that’s expected with the price of this home. We really didn’t know what to expect from a home inspection and honestly thought we could do it on our own to save some money. After reviewing your report, we feel it was very worth while and would recommend your services to anyone purchasing a home. Thanks again for your time and expertise.~Gene and Jean Henning
- Professional, Thorough, Very easy to communicate with, Paul Goes out of his way to provide service to his customers, knowledgeable, attention to detail business, open to suggestions and recommendations. And I have never personally met him. Everything was handled over the internet. Let’s just say compared to home inspections companies that I have had before … This Company is Awesome. And please note, I always have and always will state exactly, no holding back, what I think about anything and everything. I would go on, but trust me when I say … Best Service from any company I have dealt with in a long long time. Sounds like a Paid advertisement? Yup, I paid for a service and for once, I got service. Thanks Paul ~ Stephen H. Worden
- I want to thank you for your prompt, curteous and most professional inspection of our new home. I am please with the comprehensive evaluation of ALL aspects of the construction and finishes you were able to inspect. Your follow up reports are concise and understandable and a valuable resource to my wife and me as we make the most expensive decision of our relationship that will affect us for years to come! ~ Bob and Robin Curry
- Maggiore Inspections answered my online request within 24 hours. He called me personally and set everything up to my convenience. His work was thorough and very professional. I couldn’t have been more pleased with his overall attention to detail and he answered all of our questions fully. I would recommend over and over….. ~Beverly Higgins
- Paul is very dependable, showed up on time. He performed a thorough examination of the property. He’s very knowlegable and professional. Answered all questions and provided us with a very detailed inspection report. I, would, highly, recommend his services to anyone in need of a home inspection. ~Joe and Debbie Harris
- The inspection was very thorough. Paul was very efficient, professional yet friendly. He answered any questions without hesitation. The inspection report was returned to us as promised. It is comforting to know that Paul is open to answering questions we may have at any time. ~ Richard and Linda Stevens
- I would give your inspection a very high quality rating. Your demeanor was pleasant and professional. Your inspection was thorough and you were knowledgeable in all aspects of the issues. I would recommend you without hesitation to anyone needing a home inspection. ~ Irene Hreno
- The service was excellent, immediate contact and response. Inspection was scheduled and completed within the week! I highly recommend to long distance buyers, website is very simple to use even for the computer illiterate. Paul is easy to get a hold of and very straight forward and does a THOROUGH job. Will give five stars to this service in Port Charlotte, Florida! ~ Suellyn Ortiz
- Service was excellent; was able to schedule in a tight time frame which we required. Paul was very thorough with the inspection and very detailed on the report which was easy to refer to. ~ Al and Bronwyn Mason
- Paul was very accommodating with my schedule. The inspection was completed by Paul the day after I made the request. He was very professional and knowledgeable of all aspects of the house. You could tell a very detailed inspection was performed. The inspection report was easy to read and understand, yet very thorough. ~ Clay Rebol
- Excellent communication before, during, and after the inspection. Clearly a thorough job performed with detailed explanations, photos, and recommendations. Very pleasant to work with. What more could I ask for? ~ Mike Carpenter
- Maggiore provided top quality service during the whole process. Paul was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me. ~ Jim Sawyer
- We set up an appointment time,he was on time,a real plus these days, explained everything to me and sent a copy of the report the next day. I would highly recommend him for services. ~ Leo and Laura Lulofs
- I was very pleased with the timely response to my request for a home inspection. The inspection was conducted thoroughly and efficiently.The report was easy to review and very helpful in verifying the condition of the home as well as pointing out items of potential concern. Paul was especially helpful in assisting with a building permit verification and subsequent wind mitigation certification. Overall, the entire process from scheduling the inspection to the final report was a positive experience. I would not hesitate to whole-heartedly recommend Maggiore Inspections to other home buyers.
~ Curtis Miller
- Excellent, excellent, excellent – from beginning to end. We were in another state 3000 miles away and felt very comfortable. Professional yet personal. The inspection report was done extremely well, even included information not required. We would highly recommend!
~ Dan and Debbie Chapin
- From start to finish Paul was very professional and handled my home inspection very well. I was very pleased with his service and would recommend his organization highly.
~ Ruth Johnson
- Paul was very thorough and professional in his inspection of the condominium we are buying. He found several areas of concern that we were able to resolve prior to closing. This was important to us since we are moving from out of town and could not inspect it ourselves.
~ Joe Hayek
- I would recommend Maggiore Inspections to a friend. Paul did an excellent job and found a couple of issues that I would have missed.
He is personable and professional. He actually does what he says he will and follows up.Thanks again Paul.~ Tom Lozen
- The inspection was very thorough. I was able to have the appointment scheduled for the day I wanted it. I requested this two days before the inspection took place. The report was well organized, specific, detailed and supported pictures showing what was of concern. Another thing, it was easy to read and understand. After the fact, I had additional questions. I called and spoke directly with the director. He answered all my questions and addressed all of my concerns. He even answered some questions that were out of the scope of the inspection. In addition he gave me advice on what and where I should go to follow up on items not addressed. ~ Joseph Khadaran
- Paul was very pleasant and thorough. Being in the construction industry I felt Paul did a complete and very satisfactory job. ~ Dennis Atkinson
- I found the quality of the inspection and the report to be outstanding. I am very pleased with this organization.~ David McQuiston
- The inspector, Paul, was selected by my very good realtor, Craig Havemeyer, Coldwell Banker, to do an inspection for my purchase of the home. I was very impressed with Paul’s knowledge and thoroughness. He suggested and followed up with the request for repair by the owner. I am a general contractor formerly of residential, now of commercial construction in Illinois. We are snowbirds so I asked Paul to check on my home during the summer and look forward to seeking his expertise for repairs in the future, however, because of his professional ethics, he will not permorm any work, himself, for 1 year from his inspection. He is an honest professional.~ Don Wickman
- This is the second home that I have had Paul inspect. I find Paul to be professional, prompt, courteous and extremely thorough. He takes his time and is very methodical in his approach. He is very accessible and answers questions promptly and in a very clear manner. I am very comfortable referring other buyers to him which is evident in that he has inspected both homes that I have purchased in Florida.~ Cynthia Newcomb
- Your company did a thorough inspection and found numerous minor problems with the house we were buying. After reviewing our options we decided to go ahead and purchase the property. We have been able to repair all the problems in a timely manner due to the inspection report. We thank you for the fine job that you did.~ Robert and Judith Przybysz
- Very personable throughout entire process. Report was exhaustive and thorough. State of the art secure web site for report access. Highly recommend to anyone.~ Ed Spear
- Everything was great. We live in Canada and were out of country for arranging the inspection, the inspection itself and the results. Everything went very well over the internet and with photos. There are some unique issues in Florida as compared to Canada (we don’t have termites or flooding) so this gave us peace of mind in areas that we are unfamiliar. The communication was great. ~ Linda Van Ryssel
- excellent…due to being timely and very through…provided great feed back with all the pics. and detailed…did not know about wind mitigation..Thanks so much for advising me and performing the inspection…savings on my home owners insurance of the amount $1200.00 yearly. Thank you again and have a very successful year. ~ Sally Slater
- My experience with Paul was extremely positive, buying a house without seeing it in person is in it self stressful, but after talking with Paul and explaining my situation I felt at ease and assured that I had hired the right person. As promised Paul took many pictures with explanations on all, plus took the time to call and explain any concerns he had. I would highly recommend Maggiore Inspections. ~ Dar Rose
- I am currently in the process of buying a home and spoke with Paul Maggiore. Upon speaking with Paul I instantly had a good feeling about his experience and company. My wife started to worry because I scheduled an inspection at a time that we were not available to be there. I assured her that Paul would do a good job and not to worry. A week later, I was right and was very pleased with the inspection. My wife was also amazed at the things he did and reported. Thank you so much Maggiore Inspections you guys did a great job!~ Jairo Bravo
- I have never had a home inspection,this is my first time buying a home. I called every inspection company I could find in the area. When I spoke with Paul I was pleased with the know leg and information he had given me on huge phone,I continued calling other places and decided to use Paul. He was so helpful at the inspection answering
every question and more, when I received his inspection report I was completely shocked and pleased with how perfect it was. I have never seen someone so dedicated to their job! I am. Referring him to anyone who needs and inspector and I will definitely be using him as my home search continues! ~ Amber Greener
- The inspection was done when promised. The quality of the inspection was very professional and included detailed pictures of potential problems. Paul went over the report in detail and explained everything in a concise manner. The completed report was sent within 48 hours of the inspection. On a scale of 1to 5, I would rate them a 5. ~ William Wankmuller
- We were on a 10 day schedule close and Paul worked Saturday to get us the report with plenty of time to make a decision to close or not based upon his report. The report was extremely thorough and allowed us to negotiate the areas that needed repair before closing. Paul was courteous, thorough and his price was fair, what more can one ask? ~ Ron Jones
- From start to finish, every facet of dealing with Maggiore Inspections was stellar. It is such a pleasure to conduct business with such a professional in today’s world! ~ Darrell Pearce
- Paul inspected two properties for me. The first home had a lot of issues and he did a more than thorough inspection and was always available for my questions as he inspected. The total hours he spent was over three hours. I was exhausted just watching him. Due to the issues that arose I did not purchase the home. The second home which I purchased was move-in ready. I was not present for the inspection but when I read the report I realized he again spent enough time to uncover some issues. Even though they were relatively minor I know what they are and they can be addressed at a later time. Paul’s reports are detailed and are easy to read. His knowledge,integrity and professionalism is why I highly recommend him. ~ Phyllis Burger
- All services were provided in a professional and efficient manner. We were pleased with the inspection format and the detailed manner in which it was presented. ~ Ed Stidham
- The quality of the service throughout was excellent. The inspection was thorough and the process to schedule the inspection, view the results and pay the invoice were simple and efficient. Thanks. ~ Craig Ivey